- You’ve probably noticed there is a downsizing trend in the works. Many people want to exchange the time, money and upkeep spent on the larger home for an easier lifestyle for themselves.
- Many in the younger generation are looking far into their futures and making thoughtful decisions on homebuying, often choosing not to be tied down to a big mortgage payment.
- Others are renting. There is an explosion of rental properties all over the Ozarks. These are appealing to younger and older people alike. Again, lifestyle is a big consideration here. Luxury features and a full range of desireable amenities are being offered now more than ever before. A new 55 and over development in Nixa is featuring valet parking, a restaurant, a theater, indoor pool, exercise room and much more.
- Some young professionals are choosing to remain single and some are not having children until they are well established financially.
- Single level homes are in demand.
- First time home buyers are very savvy these days. Most do a lot of research before hand. They are calculating taxes, maintenance, upkeep and the overall cost of home ownership and comparing that to renting.
- The real estate market is very good right now in the Ozarks. Larger homes are selling, sometimes taking longer to go Under Contract than the one levels, but with low interest rates continuing for now, the market is flourishing.
- One of the very best times to get the most money for your larger home is in the winter when there is less competition. Motivated buyers are buying right now, rain or shine, snow or cold weather or not.
- Your real estate professional can smooth the way for you by presenting your home strategically to agents and buyers. They can create the most powerful visual impact possible through Staging and precise photography, and by attention to every detail of the process. So all eyes are on your home. It’s called Positioning and it makes all the difference in your getting the most money for your home.
TIP: Let the winter season work for you! Now is a fantastic time to put your home on the market to get the most value.